Heya!

It's a me, Adventure Van! I'd just like to thank you all for coming and reading my less then good blog. It means a lot to me, so I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

When the Moon was Ours

 Hey guys! Adventure Van here with a report on When the Moon was Ours, written by author Anna-Marie McLemore. An urban fantasy tale with very interesting and as far as I know, unique ideas. It's one of the better written books I've read that both has good fantasy and has good LGBTQ+ representation without making it the entire focus, I've been hoping for more casual representation and this gives me good hope about that. The magic and story is well done, it's well crafted and balances the tone very nicely, and all in all was a very enjoyable read. I would definitely give it a go if urban fantasy is your cup of tea.

 

Adventure Van, smelling the roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment